Find a swimming costume adapted to the O or "round" shape at Brazilian Bikini Shop! Two-piece swimming costume with support or one-piece printed, make your stylish and fashionable stand!
Deflect attention from your tummy and show your legs! Check out our collection of amazing swimwear we have prepared specially for your body type. Tankini, one-piece swimsuits and much more is waiting for you at Brazilian Bikini Shop!
Beautiful apple shaped feminine bodies require deflecting attention from the tummy area. You will look great in one-piece swimsuits, larger side bikini bottoms and tankinis! High-waist bottoms are highly recommended – they will camouflage your tummy. Underwired tops with thick stripes will ensure you proper support, comfort and will shape your cleavage beautifully! Trendy tankini is a fantastic option for you. It comes in many fashionable colors, prints and patterns.Show your legs – they are great! Choose a pattern all over the swimsuit or slimming patterns on the belly part such as vertical stripes or black solid blocks on the sides. Go for draping that gets together around the waist area or curved stripes that create the illusion of the waist. Try built-in “flat tummy” control both in one-piece and two-piece swimsuits. Slimming effect guaranteed! Check out our proposals below, choose according to our advice and your taste. Find your perfect swimsuit and enjoy summer time!
Curvy all over, the O or "round" shape needs real support to show off its trump cards without giving up on genuine comfort. So opt for push-up bras with support and adjustable straps combined with full brief or fold-over panties. For retro fans wanting to play it pin up without hangups, crack for our high-waisted panties that outline the waist (if a bit marked with time) and blot out little tummies.
At the end of the day, the one-piece remains your best ally in a solid colour or printed tone-on-tone and always prettily plunged!
Summer is the time when we should enjoy and relax, detach from study, work or everyday life. Certainly we shouldn’t worry about our bodies! Below we will give you a few useful tips on swimwear type if your silhouette is apple shaped. This kind of figure requires creating some optical illusion and distraction from your belly.
- Your bust is rather generous (though it is not a rule)
- You have broader shoulders
- You have rather narrow hips
- Your waist is not define
- You probably have a flat bottom
- You have great legs!
Apples have a tendency to put on belly fat, may have round faces, have humps on their upper backs, and may have thin legs. But no worries - we have a huge swimwear offer for you!
Sometimes you will find that this body type is also called “O” body type or round.
- They can optically shape your body!
- Choose swimsuits with underwired tops
- Try thicker straps – they will make your shoulders look smaller
- Try a built in control “flat tummy”
- Pick swimsuits with side detailing or slimming black solid panels running down the sides – slimming effect guaranteed.
- You can choose a print all over – it will camouflage your tummy
- Swimwear that gathers on the side or in the middle can create an illusion of a smaller waist
- Try tankini!
- Underwired top with thicker straps will enhance your cleavage
- Padded halter with narrow stripes
- Try calm patterns
- Go for an underwired tankini top!
- If tankini – try slimming models such as flat tummy effect, side-gathered pleating or slimming black solid panels running down the sides.
- Choose high-waist bottoms
- Lager side briefs
- Choose bottoms that out-design the top to focus the attention away from your middle
- Try eye-catching patterns
- Some models not only flatten the tummy but also lift your bottom – why not trying those ones!
- Waistbands around your tummy
- Frills, tassels and flounces
- Prints and colors that draw attention to your tummy
- One-piece swimsuits: underwired models on thick straps
- Bikini: go for mix and match or tankini option!
- Tops: underwired models on thick straps (also in tankini version)
- Bottoms: lager side or high waist, some do have a flat tummy waits band buit-in
- Patterns: Calm patterns on the top part and more eye-catching on the lower. If one-piece: no patterns on the tummy unless vertical slimming onesor solid black blocks on the sides.
- Colors: Eye-catching colors on the bottom, more calm at the top and belly area should be in slimming, preferably dark colors.
We hope that now bikini shopping will become easier and you will find your perfect bikini for the coming season!
Sign up for our newsletter and get a free shipping coupon in your inbox