How to clean and maintain pool toys?
Not only your pool requires regular cleaning and maintenance but so do the pool toys!
Discover how to keep them in the best condition all season long! In a wet environment, there is a possibility of mildew and mold development. When the inflatables feel kind of slippery it may also be a form of algae. To prevent that from happening and assure that the toys are safe to use, follow these simple pieces of advice.
1) Always before using check if the pool toys have all the plugs secured and there are no holes.
2) SUNNYLIFE inflatable toys are equipped with a special kit to fix small holes.
3) How to wash? Prepare a solution of bleach and water (in the proportion 1:10).
4) Put on rubber gloves and eye protection (e.g. splash goggles).
5) With the use of a scrub brush wash the toys in the formula.
6) Wipe the toys with a clean dry cloth and let them dry in the shadow.
That's it! After the summer season, wash the inflatables very carefully and dry them completely to avoid development of any kind of bacteria or mold. Store them in an enclosed, dry space until next summer!