Yellow Pro Frescobol Bat With Navy Grip - Beach Bat Rds Amarelo
Rio de Sol
This item ships to United States. Delivered between Friday 29 October, 2021 and Monday 01 November, 2021. When you choose the Express Delivery. Learn more.Free shipping for orders over $100. Learn more.100 Days exchange Policy. Learn more.30 days return policy. Learn more. Return shipping refunded when you use Paypal on our site. See conditions. Return address: Miami, United States. Payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Paypal, Maestro, Discover, Diners Club, JCB, Bank transfer, PaysafeCard, Bitcoin.
Mix & Match
Mix and match this item with:
Rio de SolLemon yellow side-tie bikini bottom - BOTTOM STREGA BRA $39.60
Rio de SolLemon yellow side-tie bikini bottom - BOTTOM BEACH STREGA ROLOTE $34.80
Rio de SolLemon yellow triangle top - TOP BEACH STREGA ROLOTE $42.00
Rio de SolLemon yellow fixed bikini bottom - BOTTOM STREGA RETO $39.60
Rio de SolLemon yellow bandeau bikini top - TOP STREGA RETO $42.00
Rio de SolLemon yellow asymmetric one-piece swimsuit - STREGA ONE SHOULDER $82.80
Rio de SolAccessorized lemon yellow scrunch bikini bottom - BOTTOM STREGA BRA COMFORT $39.60
Rio de SolLemon yellow side-tie string bikini bottom - BOTTOM BEACH STREGA MICRO $34.80
Rio de SolLemon yellow bra bikini top - TOP STREGA BRA $39.60
Mix & Match Yellow pro frescobol bat with navy grip - BEACH BAT RDS AMARELO Rio de Sol. Mix and match and find your perfect combination! Make your own unique bikini set and choose sizes, cuts, colors and prints! Great choice, finest quality and newest trends ? this and much more you will find only on Brazilian Bikini Shop!
Description Yellow pro frescobol bat with navy grip - BEACH BAT RDS AMARELO Rio de Sol
• Brand: Rio de Sol
• Color: Yellow
• Print: Bicolor
• Style: Beach bat
• Composition: Fiberglass
• Origin: Made in Brazil
Beach bat Yellow Rio de Sol 2020
• Department: Unisex Beach bat
• Package includes: 1 x Beach bat (Other accessories not included)
• Harmonized System (HS): 95065900
• Date first listed on BBS: Wednesday 10 October, 2018
• Stock quantity (Total of all sizes): 4
• Mix and match this item with: Bottom strega bra, Bottom beach strega rolot, Top beach strega rolote, Bottom strega reto, Top strega reto, Strega one shoulder, Bottom strega bra comfort, Bottom beach strega micro, Top strega bra
• Print reference: RDS 2020 STREGA
• BBS Style N°: 115969
• Weight: 350g / 0.77lb / 12.35oz
• This item cannot be sent by postal service.
About the brand Rio de Sol
Rio de Sol is a swimwear company that's become world famous for its stunning, Brazilian inspired bikinis. The bandeau tops and geometric designs on the Rio de Sol bikinis call to mind the beautiful landscapes of South America. Indeed, Rio de Sol understands what women want in a gorgeous Brazilian bikini. When they step onto the beach and feel the sand between their toes, women crave a sexy and well-designed bikini that makes people stop and notice. Rio de Sol makes the kind of bikinis that allow women to stand proud. With so many stunning looks, it's no wonder they're the most popular swimsuits around.Rio de Sol has been providing woman with beautiful swimwear since 2005. The rich colors and vibrant designs were inspired by the Brazilian culture. From the sensual designs to the soft material, Rio de Sol has designed each piece of swimwear with your style and comfort in mind.
Shop the brand.
Pictures for Beach bat Yellow Rio de Sol 2020
Print is not exact and may vary according to cut
Color may slightly vary from the picture owing to lighting effects and monitor settings.
Wash & care instructions
Care instructions for Rio de Sol Beach Bat Rds Amarelo
How to clean and wash your frescobol set?
If you are a lover of beach activities probably frescobol is one of them! Beach bats and a little ball can provide hours of entertainment and fun with your family and friends. Frescobol beach bats are usually made of wood, neoprene and sometimes other materials. Frescobol balls are made of rubber composites.
How to clean frescobol beach set?
1) After every day at the beach – remove the sand from the bats and balls.
2) Dry them if needed.
3) If the bats and balls got dirty first of all remove the sand completely. Little pieces of sand can scratch the smooth surface of the bats while washing.
4) Wash them with a cloth dampened in a solution of water and soft detergent or delicate soap.
5) Remove the detergent with a cloth dampened in clear water.
6) After washing rub them with a dry cloth and leave to air dry completely.